Frequently cited in court, Lewin on Trusts covers the entire law of trusts from general principles to current practice, ensuring you have all the information you need on the effective creation of trusts and the resolution of disputes and other problems that arise.
- Covers all aspects of trusts law, from creation of trusts and the role and duties of trustees, to beneficiaries and their interests and administration
- Includes in-depth analysis of both general principles and the practical implications of trust law
- Provides clear guidance on questions that arise in modern trusts practice
- Analyses major decisions and applies them to the principles of the law and the practice and procedure they affect
- Explores the impact of the latest case law
- Explains breach of trust and available remedies
- Deals with constructive trusts and asset tracing
- Covers anti-money-laundering legislation in relation to trusts
- Refers to Commonwealth decisions, suggesting solutions lacking in UK case law
- Covers costs issues in trusts dispute
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).