Contributors John O'Hare is a Master of the Senior Courts Costs Office and a contributor to the White Book. Barrister. Kevin Browne is an Associate Professor and Associate Director of Course Design at the College of Law, London. Solicitor.
O'Hare & Browne: Civil Litigation is a practical and comprehensive guide covering all areas of civil litigation in the High Court and County Court. It covers all stages of litigation in a logical sequence from pre-action to enforcement and appeals and provides tactical and strategic advice, recommending systems you can put in place. Also includes examples to help clarify what steps to take.
As well as the print format O'Hare & Browne: Civil Litigation is now also available as an eBook for iPad*. The O'Hare & Browne: Civil Litigation eBook works on a professional grade app specially developed by Thomson Reuters ProView™. Designed for the iPad*, Thomson Reuters ProView™ breathes life into your legal content and lets you work wherever, whenever and however you want. You can highlight pertinent copy, annotate important passages of text and bookmark pages just as you would your print copy. Powerful search functionality makes navigating your O'Hare & Browne: Civil Litigation content quicker and easier than ever, while helpful hyperlinks enable you to jump straight to the text you need at the tap of a finger. You can also customize your eBook by changing the font size and background of the screen to suit your own preference. Updates will be sent to you automatically, and when future editions publish you'll be able to carry over all your notes, bookmarks and highlights from the previous edition.
Get these additional features with the O'Hare & Browne: Civil Litigation eBook:
- Search the entire content of with the new O'Hare & Browne: Civil Litigation ProView eBook
- Highlight pertinent text
- Bookmark key pages
- Add your own notes and annotations
- Email, print and share the text using the copy and paste tool. Lift text from the screen and place into other applications and documents
- Jump to related content elsewhere in the book via hyperlink
*iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).