This resource offers a thorough collection of the latest statutes, regulations, and amendments in Ontario.
Consulting Editors: Jack Allen Walker, Q.C., and Andy Anstett
Prepared in consultation with two experts on assessment matters, this resource offers you a thorough collection of the latest statutes, regulations, and amendments. Get direct access to:
- Assessment Act and regulations
- Assessment Review Board Act and ARB Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009
- City of Toronto Act, 2006 (selected sections and regulations)
- Condominium Act, 1998 (selected sections)
- Education Act (selected sections and regulations)
- Judicial Review Procedure Act
- Legislation Act, 2006
- Municipal Act, 2001 (selected sections and regulations)
- Municipal Affairs Act
- Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and regulations
- Municipal Property Assessment Corporation Act, 1997
- Municipal Tax Assistance Act and regulation
- Payment in Lieu of Taxes Act and regulation
- Provincial Land Tax Act, 2006 and regulations
- Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 (selected sections and regulation)
- Retirement Homes Act, 2010 (selected section)
- Rules of Civil Procedure (selected rules)
- Statutory Powers Procedure Act
New in the 2018-2019 edition
Amendments to the following legislation:
- Further refinement of condominium law in Ontario – the vast quantity of amendments introduced by the Protecting Condominium Owners Act continue to come into force, impacting the provisions selected for this title.
- Transition from the Ontario Municipal Board (or O.M.B.) to the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (or L.P.A.T.) – including amendments to the City of Toronto Act, 2006 and the Municipal Act, 2001.
- Other recent amendments – including those introduced by the Building Better Communities and Conserving Watersheds Act, 2017; the Strengthening Quality and Accountability for Patients Act, 2017; the Stronger, Fairer Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017; the Safer Ontario Act, 2018; and the Fairness in Procurement Act, 2018.