Updated Annually Ontario Municipal Legislation Reflects the Changes Made During the Past Year, Keeping you Ahead and Informed.
Consulting Editor: Quinto M. Annibale
Find the relevant statutes and regulations concerning Ontario municipal law in one consolidation. Updated annually, this work ensures you are always working with the most current information.
New in this edition:
- Amendments to the Municipal Act, 2001, the City of Toronto Act, 2006, and the Municipal Conflicts of Interest Act.
- New and amended regulations under the Municipal Act, 2001 include the following:
- Codes of Conduct - Prescribed Subject Matters, O Reg 55/18 (came into force March 1, 2019)
- Dissolution of and Prescribed Changes to Investment Board or Joint Investment Board, O. Reg. 42/18 (in force March 1, 2018)
- Municipal Services Corporations, Ontario Regulation 599/06: amended by O. Reg. 173/18
- Minimum Maintenance Standards for Municipal Highways, Ontario Regulation 239/02: amended by O. Reg. 366/18
- New and amended regulations under the City of Toronto Act, 2006 include the following:
- Codes of Conduct - Prescribed Subject Matters, O. Reg. 58/18 (came into force on March 1, 2019)
- City Services Corporations, O. Reg. 609/06: amended by O. Reg. 164/18
- Minimum Maintenance Standards for Highways in the City of Toronto, O. Reg. 612/06: amended by O. Reg. 367/18
- Traditional Municipal Taxes, Limits and Collection, O. Reg. 121/07: amended O. Reg. 357/18; 364/18; 383/18
- Amended regulation under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act includes the following:
- Institutions, O. Reg. 372/91: amended by O. Reg. 199/18
Multiple copy discounts available.