Consulting Editor: Bruce Engell
Ontario Planning Legislation includes information on local appeal bodies; prescribed matters including upper-tier community improvement plans; prescribed time periods; zoning by-laws; holding by-laws and interim control by-laws; plans of subdivision, and much more. This resource also includes:
- The completely updated Planning Act
- A table of contents that lists the subject-matter of each section of the Act
- Detailed legislative history of the Act and regulations
- Ontario Municipal Board (O.M.B.) Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Ontario Municipal Board Act
- Statutory Powers Procedure Act
- A comprehensive subject index
- A page layout that allows you to quickly identify the section
New in this edition
- Amendments to the Planning Act
- Amendments to regulations under the Planning Act: Community Planning Permits, O. Reg. 173/16: amended by O. Reg. 234/18.
- New Regulation under the Planning Act: Inclusionary Zoning, O. Reg. 232/18
Multiple copy discounts available.