Easy to reference, Ontario's Equity Laws
addresses the unique challenges facing employers when assessing pay and employment equity situations. Inside this resource you have all you need to understand and comply with the legislation, including:
- Annotated statutes (including cases for interpreted sections)
- Pay equity guidelines
- Tribunal Rules of Practice and Guide
- Summaries of tribunal and court decisions, including unreported decisions
- Synopses of Review of Officer's decisions
- Expert up-to-date commentary on each section of the Pay Equity Act and proposed amendments to the Pay Equity Act
This well-organized and comprehensive publication gives you:
Thomson Reuters ProView™
- A complete review of the Act and guidelines with commentary on the applicable tribunal decisions
- Information on how actual tribunal and court rulings have affected interpretations of the Pay Equity Act
- Organizational charts and contact lists for the Pay Equity Commission and Pay Equity Hearings Tribunal
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.