Quick reference to the Tax Court of Canada Act and rules for tax litigators
Portable Tax Court Practice, Act and Rules 2018 / Loi et Règles de procédure de la Cour canadienne de l'impôt is a handbook containing the Act, the Rules and Practice Notes, in a portable version, which will be easy to take to court. Used by tax litigators, this publication provides the rules on how to litigate in Tax Court and is an accompaniment to the Tax Court Practice looseleaf edition.
- Tax Court of Canada Act and rules
- Quick Reference tool to use in Tax Court
- Easy to carry
- Easy to use tabs indicating statute, rules, and practice information
Current subscribers to Tax Court Practice, the looseleaf edition, will receive this book at no cost with the next release.
- New on Proview!
- All Legislation has been updated and reflects amendments current to Canada Gaz. Pt. II, Vol. 152:2 (January 24, 2018)
- New Notices to the Public and Profession have been added including Security Screening of Court Visitors and Their Belongings and Québec City Office Relocation
- List of Hearing Coordinators has been updated
- List of Judges of the Tax Court of Canada has been updated
- CRA and Department of Justice Directories have been updated