This is a ready-to-use compilation of important policies and related forms for preparing a legally sound, user-friendly employee policy manual. Revised and updated regularly to bring you the most current issues affecting the workplace, all of the forms and policies are pre-made and organized for easy access. You'll find one policy per topic with guidelines on how to customize it.
This convenient looseleaf is divided into three components and includes:
# 1. Employee Policy Handbook
- More than 70 easy-to-customize sample policies covering all the major topics
- Commentary following each policy, providing important insight on human resources and legal issues
- Charts outlining the legal requirements of all Canadian jurisdictions
# 2. Manager's Reference Manual
provides important guidelines to your managers on:
- The rationale of the policies and how to enforce them
- How to manage effectively
- The procedures to follow when dealing with employee issues such as performance evaluations, termination, harassment - and more!
# 3. Forms
section provides all of the documents you need to support and enforce:
The companion CD-ROM makes creating and updating your company policy handbook even easier.
Thomson Reuters ProView™
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView