The market-leading consolidated, annotated version of the federal Income Tax Act in Canada
Editor: David M. Sherman, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Practitioner's Income Tax Act (PITA) is the market-leading consolidated, annotated version of Canada's federal Income Tax Act and Regulations. More than any other published Income Tax Act, it's a comprehensive resource, with expert insights, detailed annotations and updated amendments – all in a portable, single-volume format. It also features extensive tax rate tables and the full text of the Canada-U.S. and Canada-U.K. tax treaties with detailed annotations and explanations.
- eBook + Print Edition
- Print Edition
- eBook – Thomson Reuters ProView (not available to bookstores, academic institutions, and students)
- French PITA – French Language edition of the Practitioner's Income Tax Act
- Print + eCurrency
- Print + eCurrency + DVD
- Print + eCurrency + Thomson Reuters ProView
- Print + DVD + Thomson Reuters ProView
- Print + eCurrency + DVD + Thomson Reuters ProView
- Thomson Reuters ProView + eCurrency
- eCurrency updates and McCarthy Tétrault's Canada Tax Service Quick Reference Guide provided free to print customers requesting to be placed on standing order subscription (automatic shipment of new editions/supplements)
Thomson Reuters ProView
The eBook edition of PITA is available on Thomson Reuters ProView, giving you access to your eBook across a variety of browsers and devices. Learn more at store.thomsonreuters.ca/proview.
Call to order
Call us at 1-800-387-5164 to ask about any combination of the following formats, or learn more about the Practitioner's Income Tax Act at store.thomsonreuters.ca/pita.