This is a concise, comprehensive and practical guide to handling liability and first party claims under commercial insurance policies focusing on property damage claims.
It's an ideal resource for assisting lawyers, risk managers, claims adjusters, and others, in dealing with claims of a property nature (apart from auto), and providing a better understanding of property insurance claims in general.
This resource provides a general description of the various types of insurance policies, the interpretation of those policies and specifics in relation to:
- Rules of interpretation
- Voiding policies
- Enforcing limitation periods
- Proper law
- Waiver and estoppel
- Relief from forfeiture...and more!
This text contains commentary and case law, supported by extensive footnotes giving you the depth of information to better understand the legal issue and interpretive guidelines for commercial insurance policies.Get FREE eBook access with your looseleaf subscription(s)
This title has become a part of Thomson Reuters ProView™, which means you'll have eBook access to all the content as part of your looseleaf print subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView™
Not just any eReader, Thomson Reuters ProView is a free, professional-grade platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you want, with access to your Thomson Reuters eBooks online and offline.
With our ProView eBooks, you can:
- Access your eBook content through your choice of iPad, Android tablet, desktop app (Windows and Mac), or web login*
- Provide eBook access for an unlimited number of users at the same location, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Enjoy automatically integrated product updates, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Access your entire ProView library with one username and password
- Create a PDF that you can save, print, add your notes, and share
- Link out to full-text cases in WestlawNext® Canada or in Taxnet Pro® (available with subscriptions to WestlawNext Canada or Taxnet Pro)
- Register up to four different devices to your ProView account to access your library
- Sync all your notes, highlights and bookmarks, across all devices you registered with your ProView account
- Automatically transfer all of your notes, highlights and bookmarks, to updated editions and contents
For the entire range of titles offered as Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks, or for more information on Thomson Reuters ProView:
*Certain features and functionalities may not be available to ProView users accessing looseleaf eBooks in an IP authentication environment.
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.