Stay in touch with the latest issues and learn from the mistakes of others on how to keep your self-governed profession in line with the law. An invaluable research tool, this looseleaf service provides easy access to summaries of recent Canadian court decisions relating to the governance of self-governing professions such as:
- Law Societies
- Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons
- Real Estate Commissions
- Veterinary Medical Associations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants – and many others
Updated twice per year, you'll receive insightful coverage on issues such as:
- Unauthorized practice
- Iintervention in a member's practice
- Investigation and prosecution of complaints
- Adjudication of complaints
- Marketing of professional services
- A professional's remuneration
- Professional misconduct
- Security of clients' funds – and more!
This resource will provide you with the most authoritative and succinct understanding of the law.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview