This invaluable resource combines expert insight, comprehensive annotations, up-to-date amendments, and proposed changes to the federal Income Tax Act.
Editor-in-Chief: Richard W. Pound, O.C., O.Q., Q.C., F.C.A
Stikeman Income Tax Act Annotated (SITA) is a completely consolidated, annotated version of Canada's federal Income Tax Act, Regulations, and Application Rules. This text features full History annotations for each provision of the Act, including former readings. It includes Selected Cases annotations prepared by Richard Pound that concisely summarize judgments relevant to specific provisions of the Act. All the newest draft legislation is fully indexed and annotated with detailed annotations for Related Provisions, Definitions, and Regulations. In addition, the Department of Finance technical notes are included for all draft legislation.
- Enactment of S.C. 2018, c. 27 (Bill C-86, Royal Assent Dec. 13, 2018): outstanding Budget 2018 tax measures and proposals of Sept. 14, 2018
- Jan. 15, 2019 draft legislation with respect to salary overpayments (including those made through the Phoenix pay system) (ITA 153(3.1))
- Nov. 21, 2018 Notice of Ways and Means Motion (Fall Economic Statement)
- July 27, 2018 draft legislation: certain measures not included in Bill C-86 (trusts — new reporting requirements)
- Promulgated regulations: Federal Crown Corporations (Reg. 7100)
- Sept. 14, 2018 and Oct. 31, 2018 Agriculture Canada news releases: 2018 tax relief for livestock producers (Reg. 7305.01)
- New Department of Finance comfort letters, Remission Orders, government news releases indicating possible legislative amendments
ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles store.thomsonreuters.ca/ebook
Call to order
Call us at 1-800-387-5164 to ask about any combination of the following formats, or learn more about the Stikeman Income Tax Act Annotated at store.thomsonreuters.ca/sita.