Reliable and comprehensive guidance through the intricacies of Ontario Landlord and Tenant Statutes
The 2017 Annotated Ontario Landlord and Tenant Statutes offers reliable and comprehensive guidance through the intricacies of the legislation and case law. Written and organized by an experienced practitioner, the 2017 edition is a single source reference for real estate practitioners and property managers across Ontario providing the latest developments in the legislation and case law impacting on residential and commercial tenancies. Features include:
- The full text of the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006
- Regulations under the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006
- Landlord and Tenant Board Forms, Interpretation Guidelines and Rules of Practice
- Related statutes including the full text of the Commercial Tenancies Act, the full text of the Residential Complex Sales Representation Act, the full text of the Statutory Powers Procedure Act, and Part V of the Mortgages Act
- Useful finding tools, including a table of contents for the legislation, a table of cases and a comprehensive Index for the entire work
Thomson Reuters ProView®
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit store.thomsonreuters.ca/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView eBooks.
* ProView options not applicable to bookstores, academic institutions, and students.