Editor: John Mascarin
Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in municipal and planning law is essential. This monthly digest service makes it easy to maintain your current awareness of the law, and also functions as an easy-to-use and invaluable research tool. Each issue features:
- Brief but detailed synopses of all the recent and significant relevant recently decided cases involving municipal and planning law issues from all Canadian jurisdictions (containing concise catchlines and functional key words and value-added bibliographic case data)
- Articles, written by experts in the field, on significant judgments on recently enacted legislation or, general topics of interest in municipal and planning law
- Case commentary on significant court or board decisions
- Notations of recently published articles and new publications in the area of municipal and planning law
- Fully researchable annual subject, case name and article indices.
- An optional email service is also available
Judgment Copy Service: Customers can also order an electronic copy (PDF) the full text judgments reported in The Digest of Municipal and Planning Law in digest form.