This highly portable guide provides financial planners with fingertip access to key financial planning information.
This pocket-sized guide provides financial planners with fingertip access to key financial planning information.As a highly portable item, the pocket guide can be taken to client meetings as a ready reference. For financial planning students, the pocket guide can serve as a highly portable study aid, summarizing the key facts and figures they would be expected to know for testing purposes.
- Outline of financial planning implications of 2016 federal and provincial/territorial budgets
- Updated tables for tax rates and credits for 2016
- New RRIF minimum withdrawal schedule based on new reduced factors introduced in the 2015 federal budget
- New maximum LIF withdrawal schedule for 2016
- Updated federal and Quebec contribution and benefit amounts for government income programs
- Changes to OAS as proposed by the recent federal budget
- Updated probate fees for all provinces and territories