Gain access to thorough coverage of human rights law and procedure in every Canadian jurisdiction.
Inside this resource you'll find:
- A review of the legislation and its application for all provinces and territories as well as the federal jurisdiction
- In-depth analysis, expert commentary and decisions from all jurisdictions in Canada and policy statements from selected jurisdictions
- Policies and guidelines on various Human Rights Commissions
It also offers detailed direction on initiating, defending against and preventing human rights complaints.
Find coverage on:
- Prohibited grounds of discrimination
- The defences available to a complaint of discrimination
- The remedies available to a complainant
- The complaint procedure, including appeals and judicial review
Access the latest decisions and policies and what they mean.
As part of the eReference Library, this product is also available in digital format through a web browser or can be downloaded to a desktop, laptop, iPad or Android tablet. Learn more.