Watson & McGowan's Ontario Civil Practice is an essential reference on the rules of civil procedure for Ontario civil litigators
Founding Authors: Garry D. Watson, Q.C. and Michael McGowan
An essential reference on the rules of civil procedure for Ontario civil litigators, Watson & McGowan's Ontario Civil Practice 2020 features expert commentary on how the rules of civil procedure are interpreted and applied in specific situations. This reference set contains:
- The indispensable Annual Survey of Recent Developments in Civil Litigation – an essential guide to the key case law developments, reform initiatives, and rule amendments. It includes commentary on recent SCC jurisprudence that has led to a state of confusion over the law dealing with relitigation of issues already determined in another adjudicative proceeding.
- Thousands of case annotations
- All Ontario court forms as Word documents on CD-ROM
- Full text of the Rules of Civil Procedure, the Courts of Justice Act and related legislation, practice directions, Case Management Rules, and annotations in a bound hardcover
- Civil Court forms and other materials in a bound softcover
Special Offer for Standing Order Subscribers
As a standing order subscriber to Watson & McGowan's Ontario Civil Practice, you'll be entitled to receive the Practice Advisor, a biweekly email designed to keep you up to date on legislative and case law changes, at no extra charge, upon request.
The ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles at store.thomsonreuters.ca/ebook