Gain improved understanding of estate planning and the tax implications of death
This book is a guide on how to minimize taxes on death. Set up as a practical workbook, this guide educates readers using a simplified explanation of a rather complex area of tax for the non-professional. Readers benefit by gaining an improved understanding of what estate planning is, the tax implications of death, and the opportunity to plan an effective tax strategy to enhance the estate's net worth and minimize taxes on death. This book will help prepare readers for the intricate process of estate planning and save their estate money by reducing the tax burden. This new edition reflects tax changes from the March 22, 2018 Federal Budget.
New in this edition
- Clarification of Graduated Rate Estate tax rules
- Update on tax treatment of estate donations
- Changes to the value of Graduated Rate Estate donations
- Non-Graduated Estate donations
- Current 2018 tax and probate rates