Gaming Control Law in Ontario (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Gaming Control Law in Ontario provides a thorough understanding of the laws and policy directives governing the gaming industry. It's the only publication bringing together a plethora of regulatory requirements and explains the rationale behind them.
This resource reviews and interprets legislation and regulations relevant to gaming in Ontario and covers the legal framework governing gaming premises.
Related Acts and Regulations included are
- Alcohol and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996 Ontario
- The Gaming Control Act, 1992 and Ontario Regulations
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and Regulations
- Racing Commission Act, 2000 (Chapter 19 on Para Mutuel Wagering by Jean Major, CEO, Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario)
- Relevant sections of the Criminal Code
- Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act Canada and Regulations
- Liquor Licence Act and Regulations affecting gaming premises
Flow charts are also included to guide you through approval processes and regulatory requirements.
Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Commercial law & contracts
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications