HANDI-GUIDE to Atlantic Canadas Workplace Health and Safety Legislation - 2019 Edition
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
A great safety tool for supervisors, workers and safety leaders
This handy, in-the-field reference contains the most important OH&S legislation in the four Atlantic provinces, plus interpretive commentary to help you meet or exceed OH&S regulations, establish best practices and understand the importance of OH&S due diligence.
The 2019 Edition includes:
- OH&S Act and main OH&S regulations for New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador, including WHMIS 2015 regulations and other regulations essential to OH&S compliance.
- A new Regulatory Update for each Atlantic jurisdiction, with commentary on regulatory change, OH&S enforcement and key health and safety topics.
- Five interpretive chapters that outline OH&S responsibilities, due diligence, actions for workers, actions for supervisors and the role of joint health and safety committees and OH&S representatives.
- A WHMIS 2015 Summary chapter.
- A listing of Online OH&S Resources.
- An updated table of contents and index.
The Atlantic HANDI-GUIDE is a great safety tool for supervisors, workers, managers and safety leaders. It helps with worker training and increases worker and supervisor awareness of their responsibilities under workplace safety law.
Topical issues addressed in some or all of the Regulatory Updates include OH&S implications arising from legalization of cannabis, increased regulatory focus on workplace violence and harassment, full compliance with WHMIS 2015, and more.
Select highlights in this edition include:
- Amendments to the General Regulation under the New Brunswick OH&S Act.
- Amendments to the Prince Edward Island OH&S Act.
- Four important amendments to the Nova Scotia OH&S Act.
- Updates to regulatory provisions in Newfoundland and Labrador, along with amendments to the OH&S Regulations.
ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles store.thomsonreuters.ca
- Practice Area:
- Health & environmental
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications