Ontario Residential Tenancies Law, Second Edition (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Ontario Residential Tenancies Law, Second Edition is a comprehensive annotation of Ontario's major residential tenancy laws.
This important resource features:
- Expert commentary on the legislation and decisions of importance
- Hundreds of summaries of leading reported and unreported court and Landlord and Tenant Board decisions
- Landlord and Tenant Board Rules of Practice and Interpretation Guidelines
- Landlord and Tenant Board forms
- A table of concordance between the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 and the Tenant Protection Act, 1997
This looseleaf service is updated regularly to ensure that the latest decisions and legislative changes are at your fingertips. An invaluable resource for lawyers, paralegals, and Board members.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Real property
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications