Pension Benefits Law in Ontario (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Pension Benefits Law in Ontario is an indispensable resource to the understanding and practice of Pension Law. It provides a comprehensive annotation of the Ontario Pension Benefits Act and related Regulations. Annotations consist of a discussion of relevant case law, cross-referencing of related regulations, and links to applicable Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) Policies and Forms. Copies of historical documents, including reciprocal agreements and FSCO forms, policies, information bulletins are also included on a DVD. The case law reviewed includes the decisions of the Financial Services Tribunal, plus reported and unreported cases of the trial and appellate courts of Canada. The text is supplemented with a table of cases and index. The Pension Benefits Act is a complex piece of legislation. The FSCO bulletins, guidelines, and policies further explain pension law. The union of all these resources in one work, together with comprehensive annotations, makes this a must-have reference in day-to-day practice.
Additional features include:
- Annotated Pension Benefits Act, completely revised and updated with a new streamlined format, including URL references to policies and forms on FSCO's website
- Annotated Regulation 909, completely revised and updated with a new streamlined format, including URL references
- DVD containing a searchable, electronic archive of the forms, policies, information bulletins, and other documents. You can find current pension related documents on FSCO's website (URLs are referenced in the text)
- Revised and updated index, table of cases, and table of contents to help you find relevant information faster
- New 3-ring binder consolidating 3 binders into one portable volume
Supplements invoiced separately.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Labor & employment
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications