2020 GST Memoranda, Bulletins, Policies & Info Sheets, 27th Edition (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
GST Memoranda, Bulletins Policies & Info Sheets, 27th Edition provides the complete text of all GST Memoranda, GST/HST New Memoranda Series, Technical Information Bulletins, Policy Statements, and Info Sheets (including draft documents) released by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with respect to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Harmonized Sales Tax (HST).
This work includes extensive annotations, editorial comments, and footnotes to assist the reader in understanding and cross-referencing the information contained in the CRA documents. Insightful annotations and comprehensive cross-referencing of government documents make this an indispensable resource for the time-conscious tax professional.
Updated annually with all essential GST administrative documents to ensure compliance, this work comes complete with useful finding tools such as a sectional look-up table and an exhaustive topical index.
New in this edition
- GI-066 How a Charity Completes Its GST/HST Return (updated Feb. 2019)
- GI-118 Builders and GST/HST NETFILE (updated July 2018)
- GI-123 Application of the GST/HST to Residential Care Services Provided in Ontario (updated Jan. 2019)
- 3.6 Conversion of Foreign Currency (new, July 2018)
- 21.2 Residential Care Services (new, January 2019)
- 21.3 Respite Care Services (new, January 2019)
- Notice 308 GST/HST and Investment Limited Partnerships (new, July 2018)
- Notice 309 Amendments to the Printed Book Rebate Questions and Answers (new, January 2019)
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Tax & accounting
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications