Details and specs
This Handbook outlines the techniques of clear writing for legal professionals, academics, students of the law and the judiciary and establishes a context for the development of plain language documents.
This two-volume edition provides comprehensive challenges and information for both individuals and classes of lawyers who want to learn about the power and positives of plain-language writing skills. The Handbook's extensive research should give readers the courage to make changes in their own writing, in their law firms, faculties of law, government, and other work organizations.
New in the Second Edition
Updating and expansions to other chapters
- Plain Language and the Courts
- Briefs in Plain Language
- Securities Commissions and Auditors Take on Plain Language
- Health Law and Plain Language
- Aboriginal Law and the Need for Plain-Language Documents
- Plain Language for Contracts
- Includes a full plain-language will with a permission-to-use from the author
- Reviews of current international legal plain-language books by law professors, judges, and lawyers who are plain-language specialists.
- Practice Area:
- Education Law,Legal Research, Legal Writing
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications