A Practical Guide to Canadian Citizenship and Inadmissibility Law - Immigration Practitioners Edition
Details and specs
A Practical Guide to Canadian Citizenship and Inadmissibility Law - Immigration Practitioners' Edition is the only resource for corporate immigration lawyers focused on Canadian citizenship and immigration inadmissibility law.
This unique publication combines analyses of hundreds of relevant decisions and key legislation, with such practical features as annotated precedents and sample pleadings not found elsewhere, practice management tips, and quick reference charts for everyday use, offered in an easy-to-read format.
Topics discussed in this publication, written by a leading immigration lawyer, include:
- Demystifying the complex regime of removal orders under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
- Medical inadmissibility and the three different types of potential inadmissibility.
- An analysis of financial inadmissibility and the increasing focus of economics on immigration inadmissibility law.
- A comprehensive overview of remedies to inadmissibility, including rehabilitation applications, deemed rehabilitation applications, record suspensions (pardons), humanitarian and compassionate applications, medical mitigation plans, and temporary resident permit applications.
- Practice Area:
- Immigration and Naturalization Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications