Accident Benefits in Ontario (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Accident Benefits in Ontario is a service that provides in-depth guidance to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (S.A.B.S.) in Ontario with summaries and analysis of case law with respect to arbitration decisions from the Licence Appeal Tribunal (L.A.T.), relevant judicial decisions, and private arbitration decisions. Case Digests are available online with links to the full text decisions.
It is updated regularly with L.A.T. decisions, court decisions, and hard-to-find private arbitration decisions.
This service includes:
- Annotated S.A.B.S. 2010 (Effective from September 1, 2010)
- Annotated S.A.B.S. 1996 (Accidents on or after November 1, 1996)
- Chapters on Priority Disputes and Loss Transfer Disputes under the Insurance Act with annotations of selected arbitration decisions on these matters
- Table of special awards
- A chart of judicial review applications
- A procedural chart
- Relevant statutes and regulations including the Arbitration Act, 1991, the Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario Act, 1997, the Insurance Act, the Judicial Review Procedure Act, the Statutory Powers Procedure Act, and the Licence Appeal Tribunal Act
- Guidelines and fault determination rules
Subscribers also receive the Accident Benefits in Ontario newsletter, a monthly current awareness resource e-mailed to you directly.
Supplements invoiced separately.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Tort & personal injury
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications