British Columbia Annual Practice + CD + Supplement + Forms SO SVC
Details and specs
British Columbia Annual Practice provides a detailed, accurate, and highly credible expert insight on the Supreme Court Civil Rules.
The Main Volume includes
- The Supreme Court Civil Rules and Supreme Court Family Rules, fully annotated with thousands of authors' personally selected cases (both reported and unreported)
- Court of Appeal Rules, Supreme Court Act, and Court of Appeal Act also fully annotated with thousands of authors' personally selected cases (both reported and unreported)
- Practice directions/directives and notices to the profession
- An in-depth procedural guide explaining the procedures associated with the Civil Rules
- Two-way tables of concordance of the old and new Civil Rules and Family Rules
- A short history of rule-making for courts by Ken McEwan, Q.C.
- An introduction to the Family Rules by Dinyar Marzban, Q.C.
- Annotated costs appendices
- Regulations regarding notices to mediate
The Forms and Small Claims Volume contains
- Forms that relate to Supreme Court Civil Rules, Supreme Court Family Rules Court of Appeal Rules, and Notice to Mediate Regulations
- Small Claims Act, Small Claims Rules, and Practice Directions
- The full text of 24 key statutes
The CD-ROM provides easy access to the fillable forms.
Customers on standing order subscription are entitled to receive free regular email updates containing major legislative amendments and other pertinent information, upon request.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Civil procedure
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications