Canadian Divorce Law and Practice, 2nd Edition (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Most Divorce Act services give you little more than case summaries focusing only upon the law of divorce and not the actual practice. The authors of Canadian Divorce Law and Practice keep the practitioner clearly in mind.
Not only does this classic national work provide digests of thousands of divorce cases (organized under 300 specific subject headings), it also features the following elements designed for the practitioner:
- The full text of the Divorce Act and other related statutes
- Sample pleadings and precedents
- All relevant provincial Rules of Practice and all prescribed forms
- A new volume covering extensive commentary on the Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines
- A release program to ensure that the service is completely current.
- Contains a useful section of Words and Phrases and Income tax aspects of income and property sharing.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Family law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications