Canadian Environmental Assessment Act: An Annotated Guide (Print + ProView online)
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Past Contributors: Daniel Ricard, Marie Bourry and Joseph de Pencier This looseleaf service contains all the current case law and legislation and is your one-stop resource for a clear and complete understanding of the legislation and policies governing this area of law. Written by a team of experts who helped develop the Act, this resource includes:
- The historical context in which the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was proclaimed
- A detailed and practical commentary of each section of the Act with cross-references to other sections and regulations
- A useful summary of relevant case law and cases pending before the courts
- A useful summary of all important legal procedural issues addressed by the courts
- The text of the main regulations, and more!
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview
Est Cost:$285 per supplement (1-3 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Environmental Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications