Canadian Patent Act Annotated, Second Edition (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Canadian Patent Act Annotated, Second Edition is your one-stop source, bringing together commentary and current case law interpreting patent legislation. This includes all of the relevant statutes, regulations and rules you need to provide your client with the best patent advice available.
As a practitioner, the features you will benefit from include:
- All relevant legislations, cases, and commentary
- In-force proclamation dates that alert you to amended sections that apply to your case
- Text and annotations on repealed provisions of the Act which continue to govern patents in force today
- Provisions not yet proclaimed in force that help you anticipate statutory change
- English and French text for each provision of the Patent Act allowing for the most reliable interpretation, and more
Written by a seasoned intellectual property practitioner, you can depend on reliable guidance through all aspects of Canadian patent law. Canadian Patent Act Annotated, Second Edition provides easy access to complete and up-to-date analysis of Canadian patent law and practice.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Intellectual property
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications