CLV Special Report - Joint Health and Safety Committees - The Road to Excellence + CD-ROM
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
This CLV Special Report is intended to help organizations assess the current effectiveness of their Joint Health and Safety (JHS) Committees, and then provide guidelines and tools to facilitate movement from one stage of the continuum to the next.
The book is divided into three sections:
- Part A: What makes an effective committee?
- This part deals with the factors that make for an effective committee, including pointers from available research.
- Part B: Where is your committee on the road to excellence?
- This part contains a detailed assessment chart that allows you to assess the current effectiveness of your JHS committee. It is designed to allow you to identify where the committee needs improvement.
- Part C: Moving forward: Practical tools and guidelines
- This part contains a series of good practices, case examples, and guidelines designed to help you address deficiencies identified in Part B. They are organized under each main heading from the assessment chart in Part B.
All the examples provided have been drawn from good practices from Canada, the U.S., and the U.K. To the extent possible, they have also been chosen to meet criteria for committee effectiveness identified by research.
The book is accompanied by a CD-ROM that contains various fill-in forms, including the assessment chart from Part B. These fill-in forms can be opened in Acrobat Reader, filled in, and then saved.
- Practice Area:
- Health & environmental
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications