Condominium Law and Administration, 2nd Edition (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Condominium Law and Administration is an invaluable resource for those involved in conveyancing, development, condominium management, or the representation of condominium corporations, whether inside or outside of Ontario.
This supplemented edition features:
- The full texts of the condominium statutes with case annotations for all of Canada's common law provinces
- Cross-jurisdictional topical concordance which facilitates comparison of the case law and legislation in all common law provinces
- Detailed commentary on the legal and practical application of Ontario's Condominium Act, 1998 to a wide range of issues, with broad case law coverage incorporating relevant case law from across Canada
- More than 50 sample documents and checklists, including a declaration, by-laws, rules, status certificate, forms, requisition letters, and financial statements
- The full texts of Ontario's Condominium Act, 1998 and the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act, together with all related regulations and forms
Supplements invoiced separately.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Real property
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications