Consolidated Intellectual Property Statutes and Regulations with Related Materials 2021 (Print & ProView)
Details and specs
Approach Intellectual Property law more effectively with the Consolidated Intellectual Property Statutes and Regulations with Related Materials 2021.
Acquire the expertise of one of Canada's most reputable Intellectual Property (IP) firms in an all-in-one compact softcover book that you can consult anywhere. Find the full text of the relevant statutes, schedules, rules, regulations, and orders. Discover where international treaties affect Canadian IP law. Keep pace with the latest developments through annual editions.
This edition features an updated preface and updated "Year in Review" sections featuring recent case law in patents, copyright, trademarks, and domain names.
- Industrial Design Regulations, SOR/2018-120
- Practice Notice, Trade-marks Opposition Board, e-mail communications of hearing correspondence
- Practice Notice, Trade-marks Opposition Board, Correspondence procedures
- Practice Notice, Trade-marks Opposition Board, Practice in objection proceedings under § 11.12 of the Trademarks Act
- Temporary specification for gTLD Registration Data, Selected Sections
Updated Acts and Regulations:
- Patent Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. P-4
- NAFTA Implementation Act, S.C. 1993, c. 44
- Industrial Design Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. I-9
- Industrial Design Regulations, SOR/99-460
- Trademarks Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. T-13
- Competition Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-34, Selected Sections
- Manual of patent office practice
- Copyright Board of Canada List of tariffs
- Trademarks Examination Manual
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Policy 2 Rules for uniform domain name dispute resolution policy
- Copyright and Trade-marks, Canada Border Services Agency Memorandum D19-4-3
- Contracting parties to the patent cooperation treaty
- Patent cooperation treaty regulations
- Contracting parties to the berne convention for the protection of literary and artistic works
- Contracting parties to the rome convention for the protection of performers, producers of phonograms and broadcasting organizations
- Contracting parties to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) performers and phonograms treaty
- Contracting parties to the Madrid protocol for the international registration of marks
- Contracting parties to the Paris convention for the protection of industrial property
Annual volumes supplied on standing order subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Intellectual property
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications