Debt Restructuring: Principles and Practice (print + ProView)
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Details and specs:
This is the authority on reorganization and debt restructuring of insolvent, or near insolvent, commercial and financial institutions and farmers in Canada.
Inside you'll find critical discussion of the history, theory and purpose of the debt restructuring process. Also included are discussions on drafting and an interpretation of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (BIA) and the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA). Together this provides you with an in-depth and overall analysis and understanding of what's on the line during the debt restructuring process.
- Proposals under the BIA
- Arrangements under the CCAA
- Cross-border reorganizations
- Structuring a plan and prefiling procedures
- Public relations
- Mediation between insolvent farmers and their creditor
- Legislative changes to the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act made by An Act to amend the Employment Insurance Act and to make consequential amendments
- Completely revised index
Est Cost:$320 per supplement (4-6 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications