Fundamentals of Canadian Competition Law, Third Edition
Details and specs
Fundamentals of Canadian Competition Law, Third Edition summarizes the applicable statutory provisions in the Competition Act as well as the relevant jurisprudence, guidelines, and policy statements.
Get practical guidance from leading competition law experts!
Jointly published with the Canadian Bar Association, this authoritative reference features expert analysis and insight on statutory provisions in the Competition Act as well as the relevant jurisprudence, guidelines, and policy statements. It is fully updated to take into account revisions to the Act, and the latest collaboration provisions. Determine if the Competition Act applies to your case with practical guidance from leading competition law experts with Fundamentals of Canadian Competition Law, Third Edition.
Gain expert analysis on key competition law topics!
Access leading expertise on all aspects of Canadian competition law including:
- Market power and market definition
- Criminal conspiracy
- Price maintenance
- Refusal to deal
- Exclusive dealing, tied selling, market restriction, remaining reviewable practices
- Abuse of dominance
- Merger notification
- Substantive merger review
- Misleading advertising and marketing practices
- Civil conspiracy and other economic torts
- Private applications to the competition tribunal
- Investigative powers, procedural issues, and special remedies
- The intellectual property and regulated conduct interface with competition law
- Private litigation and class actions
The third edition also contains a new chapter addressing the Investment Canada Act.
- Practice Area:
- Antitrust & trade
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications