GST & Commodity Tax
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
A must-have for every tax practice. Stay updated about the current developments in GST, PST, customs, and other commodity taxes with Canadas primary newsletter on commodity tax issues. The only monthly newsletter with full commodity tax coverage. Published 10 times annually, GST & Commodity Tax newsletter is for tax professionals in industry and public practice.
Each issue includes
- Commentary on the latest cases, including practical insights on the decisions impact on business
- Articles on recent GST, PST, and customs policies
- Coverage of budgets and other legislative changes
- Papers on key issues like harmonization and prospects for a provincial VAT
- Front line stories highlighting issues that will affect your business and your clients
- Offshore features from Europe, Australia, and the U.S.
- Thumbtax: a list of interesting and relevant seminars and conferences
Consider what you missed this past year
- The VAT Issue: two papers on the prospects for Ontario VAT and HST expansion
- In-depth analysis of the GM, UPS, and Procter & Gamble decisions
- Feature articles on U.S. property tax and Torontos new land transfer tax
- A series of articles on Canadas export controls
- An article on RFID solutions for tax documentation
- A report on enhanced GST audits
All the articles are written by Canadas leading commodity tax lawyers, accountants, tax recovery professionals, and consultants, ensuring each issue is packed with timely and relevant information needed for your practice.
Order your copy today.
- Practice Area:
- Tax & accounting
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications