Human Resources Guide to Managing Information Systems, Second Edition
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
This book provides a detailed outline of human resource information management systems (HRMS) as used for human resource management, payroll management, and time management. A HRMS (or HRIS) can be a foundation system for an overall organizational information framework, providing data management and information management for all users.
New in This Edition:
- An updated view of the world of technology as it pertains to HR systems.
- An overview of the HR function as it has changed in response to current North American and global business trends and legislative requirements.
- Expanded descriptions of the options available in selecting HR software.
- Views and thoughts of the HR systems industry in two Afterwords.
- Discussion of new and emerging tools and technologies such as mobile devices, the cloud, virtual reality, chatbots, gamification, Bitcoin, artificial intelligence (AI), social media tools, Big Data and business intelligence, and analytics.
- Exclusively for Academics - the availability of new chapter presentation slides and test banks.
- Practice Area:
- Human Resources
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications