Intellectual Property Law in Commercial Transactions
Details and specs
Quickly and confidently address IP considerations
When IP issues arise in commercial transactions, this remarkable new book ensures you have an intellectual property specialist at your side. Get immediate, expert direction on the acquisition, sale, and licensing of:
- Trade Secrets
- Corporate Names and Trade-Names
- Domain Names
Three simple steps to cover IP considerations in commercial contracts
The thinking has been done for you. Reference the IP transaction you’re working with, and make sure you’ve addressed every issue the book raises.
1. Understand all the relevant issues.
2. Follow the specific due diligence checklist for that transaction.
3. Use the relevant forms and precedents to modify your contracts.
- Practice Area:
- Intellectual Property Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications