Ontario Personal Injury Damages Calculator
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Ontario Personal Injury Damages Calculator is a powerful yet easy-to-use Excel tool that allows you to quickly assess the value of a personal injury claim.
Use this calculator to calculate life expectancies, discount rates, prejudgment interest amounts, mortality rates, contributory negligence reductions, statutory deductibles, and the current value of future care costs in minutes.
Get the practical guidance you need to value cases:
- Calculate compound interest on overdue Accident Benefits in accordance with the Ontario Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule, O. Reg. 34/10 (SABS)
- Calculate formal contingency fees properly (with all cost contributions properly being allocated to the client)
- Quickly revise damage assessments during settlement meetings, pre-trials, and mediations
- Manage mediations by calculating the true value of settlement offers
- Present a polished and persuasive case using the easy-to-read, printable colour report
- Transfer data directly into directions, fee accounts, and Standard Releases
Designed by Darcy Merkur, a renowned personal injury lawyer, Ontario Personal Injury Damages Calculator is an essential tool for both personal injury lawyers and insurance adjusters.
Available as a CD-ROM. Should you require delivery in another format, in addition to the CD-ROM, please contact Tara Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated 2020 deductible rates
- Updated mortality tables for 2015-2017 (the most recently available)
- Updated 2020 discount rate
Also available through Personal Injury Practical Guidance module on Litigator.
- Practice Area:
- Negligence, Personal Injury, Torts
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications