Pension Benefits Law in Ontario (Print + ProView online)
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Details and specs:
Pension Benefits Law in Ontario is an indispensable resource to the understanding and practice of pension law. It provides a comprehensive annotation of the Ontario Pension Benefits Act and related Regulations. Annotations consist of a discussion of relevant case law, cross-referencing of related regulations, and links to applicable Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) Policies and Forms. Copies of historical documents, including reciprocal agreements and FSCO forms, policies, information bulletins are also included on a DVD. The case law reviewed includes the decisions of the Financial Services Tribunal, plus reported and unreported cases of the trial and appellate courts of Canada. A table of cases and index are also provided. The Pension Benefits Act is a complex piece of legislation. The FSCO Bulletins, Guidelines and Policies further explain pension law. The union of all these resources in one work, together with comprehensive annotations, makes this a ""must have"" reference in day-to-day practice. Highlights include:
- Annotated Pension Benefits Act, completely revised and updated with a new streamlined format, including URL references to policies and forms on FSCO's website
- Annotated Regulation 909, completely revised and updated with a new streamlined format, including URL references
- DVD containing a searchable, electronic archive of the forms, policies, information bulletins and other documents – You can find current pension-related documents on FSCO's website (URLs are referenced in the text).
- Revised and updated index, table of cases and table of contents – to help you find relevant information faster
- New 3-ring binder – consolidating 3 binders into one portable volume
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview
Est Cost:$469 per supplement (3-5 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Labor and Employment Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications