Practitioner's Income Tax Act 2020, 58th Edition
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
This is a comprehensive resource with expert insights, detailed annotations, and updated amendments all in a portable, single-volume format. It features extensive tax rate tables and the full text of the Canada-U.S. and Canada-U.K.
- Print + eCurrency
- Print + eCurrency + DVD
- Print + eCurrency + Thomson Reuters ProView
- Print + DVD + Thomson Reuters ProView
- Print + eCurrency + DVD + Thomson Reuters ProView
- Thomson Reuters ProView + eCurrency
- eCurrency updates and McCarthy Tétrault's CanadaTax Service Quick Reference Guide provided free to print customers requesting to be placed on standing order subscription (automatic shipment of new editions/supplements)
New in this edition
- Enactment of S.C. 2019, c. 29 (Bill C-97, Budget Implementation Act, 2019, No. 1, Royal Assent June 21, 2019): certain Budget 2019 tax measures and proposals of Nov. 21, 2018 and Jan. 15, 2019
- Enactment of S.C. 2019, c. 13 (Bill C-59, National Security Act, 2017, Royal Assent June 21, 2019): consequential amendment to ITA 241(9)
- Enactment of S.C. 2019, c. 12 (Bill C-82, Multilateral Instrument in Respect of Tax Conventions Act, Royal Assent June 21, 2019)
- David Shermans Notes summarizing the Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (MLI) enacted in Canada by Bill C-82 (S.C. 2019, c. 12, Royal Assent June 21, 2019), effectively amending dozens of Canadas tax treaties
- May 27, 2019 draft legislation and explanatory (technical) notes: Employee Life and Health Trusts
- March 19, 2019 Federal Budget Notice of Ways and Means Motion: extensive proposed amendments and Budget Supplementary Information excerpts
- New Department of Finance comfort letters, Remission Orders, government news releases indicating possible legislative amendments
ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles store.thomsonreuters.ca/proview
Why do thousands of practitioners choose the Practitioner's Income Tax Act over any other income tax act?
"Practitioner's Income Tax Act is...an invaluable reference work that I would not want to be without."
the late Robert McMechan, HazloLaw
"I have been using (this act) for a number of years now and every time I read a provision, I make sure that I read the related notes which are incredibly useful..."
Birju Shah, Senior Manager, International Corporate Tax, KPMG LLP
"...Often, the answer to an issue has been cited in the PITA Notes, but not in the other version. That has made my choice obvious for many years."
Hugh Neilson, Director, Taxation Services, Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP
...Theres, quite frankly, no comparison on the market.
Jamie Golombek, Managing Director, Tax & Estate Planning, CIBC Private Wealth Management
A unique work that is an essential tool and always at my fingertips. I cant imagine my tax litigation practice without it.
David Chodikoff, Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
...The Notes are the best starting point for any tax research. A must!
Jacques Bernier, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
- Taxnet Pro
- Practice Area:
- Tax & accounting
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications