Taxation of Trusts and Estates: A Practitioner's Guide 2021 (Print & ProView)
Details and specs
Taxation of Trusts and Estates: A Practitioner's Guide 2021 is an essential handbook and research source for lawyers, accountants, trust administrators, and trust officers that provides an in-depth commentary on trust and estate planning concepts. Professionally compiled by an experienced multidisciplinary team, this publication provides an explanation and discussion of the use of various types of trusts.
Preparing the T3, Trust Income Tax and Information Returns and Schedules with accuracy and certainty is no small task. To help you accomplish this quickly and correctly, this comprehensive guide offers clear, practical solutions and commentary for each step of the return.
This edition provides commentary and practical examples on a variety of topics, including:
- Key aspects related to trusts and estates of the tax on split income rules effective as of January 1, 2018
- Changes to the use of principal residence exemption by trusts
- Rules applicable to testamentary trusts and graduated rate estates
- New donation rules applicable to donations made by a graduated rate estate
- Special considerations applicable to taxation of non-resident trusts deemed to be resident in Canada
- Foreign reporting filing requirements in connection with trusts
- Tax and estate planning for inter-vivos trusts, testamentary trusts (i.e. post-mortem planning), and unique considerations involving special purpose trusts
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Tax & accounting
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications