The 2021 Annotated Ontario Landlord and Tenant Statutes (Print & ProView)
Details and specs
The 2021 Annotated Ontario Landlord and Tenant Statutes offers reliable and comprehensive guidance through the intricacies of the legislation and case law. Written and organized by an experienced practitioner, this edition is a single-source reference for real estate practitioners and property managers across Ontario. It provides the latest developments in the legislation and case law impacting on residential and commercial tenancies.
Updates in this edition:
- Residential Tenancies Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 17
- Energy Consumer Protection Act, 2010, S.O. 2010, c. 8
- Tenancy Agreements for Tenancies of a Preferred Class O. Reg. 9/18 New
Recent and significant cases
- V Hazelton Limited v. Perfect Smile Dental Inc. (2019 ONCA)
- Honsberger v. Grant Lake Forest Resources Ltd. (2019 ONCA)
- Zenex Enterprises v. Promenade. (2019 ONSC)
- Northern Fabco v. 2206709 Ontario. (2019 ONSC)
- Royal Bank of Canada v. Oxford Medical Imaging Inc. (2019 ONSC)
- Cooper et al. v. The Laundry Lounge, Inc. et al. (2019 ONSC)
- Brantfield Management Ltd. v. Benevito Foods Inc. (2019 ONSC)
The title also features new or revised rules, policy documents, guidelines, and forms from Ontarios Landlord and Tenant Board.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
Annual editions supplied on standing order subscription.
- Practice Area:
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications