The Employment Law Report
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Providing vital information and practical guidelines for resolving daily employment issues nationwide, you can turn to this resource for:
- Commentary on current developments in labour and employment law
- Analysis of important recent decisions from employment tribunals and courts across Canada, and occasionally other jurisdictions
- Coverage of various areas of controversy and the problem–solving information necessary to avoid litigation
Your subscription includes two double issues: "Employment Standards Laws: A National Survey" and "Do Your Application Forms and Employment Interviews Meet Human Rights Standards?" Also, find answers to your most pressing questions such as:
- How much notice of termination of employment is enough?
- What are the benefits of a written contract of employment?
- What constitutes just cause for termination?
- What happens when an employee's and the employer's rights are in conflict?
- What constitutes sufficient mitigation of loss by dismissed employees?
- Practice Area:
- Labor and Employment Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications