The Law of Dismissal in Canada, Third Edition (Print & ProView)
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
More than 5,900 cases cited!
Available online in EmploymentSource, The Law of Dismissal in Canada, Third Edition is a resource renowned for its current and practical guidance covering every relevant rule, topic, and strategy essential to building and defending your dismissal cases. Updated regularly, it offers easy access to the latest legislation and case law governing this area of law.
The author has represented both employers and employees in some of the most important cases during the past 30 years. He summarizes and condenses Canadian dismissal law in a way that allows you to get a strong analytical overview of each topic quickly and easily.
- A quick yet comprehensive analysis of the current rules and principles which the courts have developed for each problem
- Full analysis of all areas the courts have found to be cause for discharge
- Extensive charts setting out reasonable notice and resulting awards from across the country
- A checklist of 120 different factors the courts have found significant in determining notice periods
- In-depth discussion of the issues that arise regularly and not so regularly in dismissal cases, and more
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Labor & employment
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications