The Annotated British Columbia Occupiers Liability Act is a handy research tool that contains a number of features to help you work with the Act more effectively.
Inside you will find:
- The annotated Act allows you to see how various sections of the Act are being interpreted by the courts
- Table of concordance for the Occupiers Liability Act, R.S.B.C. 1979, c. 303, and R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 337, with amendments listed for quick reference
- Annotations, summaries of judicial interpretations of each section, arranged in reverse chronological order, and alphabetically within each year
- Synopsis help you grasp the fundamentals of each section of the Act
- Appendices contain other related Acts as well as valuable guides to make your work easier in either a commercial or non-commercial situation where the law of occupiers liability applies
- Checklists to assist with preparations
- Table of cases
Supplements invoiced separately.