Collective Bargaining and Agreement (Print & ProView)
Details and specs
Collective Bargaining and Agreement service deals with every aspect of the collective bargaining process including union-management relations, preparation for bargaining negotiations, and tactics and the law. It also includes the wording for common collective agreements.
Vol. 1 Negotiation, Strategy and the Law offers a practical explanation of
- Industrial relations laws and practices
- Good faith bargaining in light of recent decisions
- The law governing strikes, lockouts, replacement labour, and other management-union tactics
- Why more negotiators are using mutual gains bargaining, including the inner workings of today's most effective bargaining techniques
- The factors affecting union-management relations
Vol. 2 Collective Agreement Annotated
- Each chapter covers a key aspect of the agreement
- Annotations include a summary of the law and a discussion of applicable legal cases
- A checklist guides you in negotiation
- Precedents are included, as well as an explanation of each sample clause
A CD-ROM contains the collective agreement and sample clauses.
Supplements invoiced separately.
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Practice Area:
- Labor & employment
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications