p>Workplaces that Work: A Guide to Conflict Management in Union and Non-Union Work Environments
is the first-ever resource to provide a practical guide to dispute resolution in both the union and non-union workplace. It offers quantitative solutions to manage workplace conflict through tools, such as the testing instrument for fairness systems and fairness cost analysis tool that allow you to analyze your workplace and create a more effective workplace fairness system.
After reviewing this reference, you'll be able to
- Uncover workplace conflict
- Test your present workplace system
- Define workplace culture
- Build consensus around change
- Build an effective workplace conflict management system
- Ensure the system remains effective
- Engage unions and the employer to support change
- Save money by managing workplace conflict better
The companion CD-ROM is a practical, interactive tool that provides you with diagnostic tools, such as the testing instrument for fairness systems, checklists, templates, surveys, and more.