provides an overview of construction law as well as detailed coverage of many essential aspects. It is written in a clear and concise way making it readily accessible to students, practitioners, and those working in the construction industry.
, CBE, has been writing this text since its inception in 1974 and draws on his wide experience of the construction industry, as a practicing Q.C., arbitrator, academic and member of influential bodies within the industry, to provide a straightforward account of this complex area of law.
- Guides the reader through the world of construction contracts, litigation, planning and environmental law
- Covers public and EU law, statutes, safety and building regulations
- Supplements the commentary with extensive quotations from the relevant statutes and leading cases, as well as extracts from the standard forms of contract.
- Eleventh edition extensively updated to reflect the fast pace of change in this field of law
- Includes contract forms from FIDIC and NECC
- Provides the JCT and ICE forms of contract
- Includes a Glossary of Legal Terms