Certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Immigration Law
North American Relocation Law
is both a substantive text and a practical how-to manual for bringing skilled personnel to Canada, the United States and Mexico. It efficiently guides you through the relocation process from beginning to end. It covers not only immigration issues but also related issues of tax, employment law, customs and duties, and other relevant areas.
This resource provides you with immediate access to:
Thomson Reuters ProView™
- Immigration requirements including important U.S. and Canadian immigration directives
- Mexican immigration concepts
- Ongoing changes to Canadian permanent residence application procedures
- Sample letters and real life examples
- Useful precedents and templates to let you hit the ground running on complex issues
- Procedures on how to overcome criminal and other inadmissibility issues
- Where and when to apply for work permits and other visas
- Customs matters relating to the cross-border movement of goods and related issues
- Employment law issues including employment standards, termination and severance pay, and post-employment restrictions
- Tax concerns including implications for both employers and employees
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.